You have questions? We have answers.
No problem. You can register here for our newsletter to stay up to date.
Our interactive online courses consist of up to 9 hours of video material, which is divided into individual episodes of varying length with different topics. In addition to these individual learning units, you can download an accompanying workbook in PDF format from the platform.
In the community area of the platform, you can exchange ideas with other course participants. There is no prescribed time frame for our masterclasses - so you can watch your course according to your personal learning style.
No, this is currently not possible. However, the videos of your purchased courses are available in your account at any time.
Depending on the configuration and the browser used, a setting may result in video content not being played or a loading display appearing.
The following procedure solves the problem:
- Go to the cookie settings in your browser and delete the entries for meisterklasse.de and go.meisterklasse.de (e.g. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)- this will log you out of the system.
- Now you can go to the course page and the videos should play without any problems.
The courses can only be viewed with an existing internet connection. The workbook with all recipes can be downloaded as a PDF and is therefore also available offline.
As soon as a course is available or announced, you can view its details page with the syllabus and the topics covered.
We are constantly expanding our range of courses and hope to have something for you very soon - why not try out a course in the meantime? You also have the opportunity to suggest mentors for Meisterklasse! Just send an email to email@example.com.
A course on Meisterklasse.de costs 89 € (incl. VAT). After payment you get access (for an unlimited time) to the video content and learning materials of the course you have purchased. You can find more information about this in our terms and conditions.
Our courses can be paid by Paypal or credit card. We also issue invoices in advance on request. For this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can take part in our courses from anywhere - provided, of course, that you have internet access and an appropriate device.
You can view the Meisterklasse content on any internet-enabled device with a modern internet browser.
Once the course has been purchased, you will have lifetime access to all included videos and tutorials (except for limited time offers such as Meisterklasse Membership).
- Our online culinary courses are led by masters of their trade and show you step-by-step how to prepare their dishes, what tips and tricks you need to follow and how to do it all in your kitchen at home without stress and doubt.
- Access: Once you have purchased the course or redeemed your voucher, you can log in at any time with your email address and access your course. All you need is a device with a stable internet connection.
- Episodes: The videos can be paused, rewound and watched again at any time. Most passages can be cooked in sync with the masters. Only long cooking or baking times are skipped in the videos, otherwise every step is shown and explained in the workbook.
- Supplementary materials: In addition to the videos, each course includes a downloadable workbook in PDF format. Here you will find all the dishes, recipes and required ingredients and equipment. The workbook can be downloaded after purchase next to each episode or in its entirety next to the first episode.
- Structure of the courses: All courses start with the basics of the respective area and build upon the knowledge from the first episodes.
We think so too! Yes, with every course there is also the option "Give away", which allows you to give away courses easily and uncomplicatedly - without registration.
We are very sorry about that. Sometimes our email vouchers end up in the recipient's spam folder. The sender's address is email@example.com - maybe the email can be recovered. If your gift voucher still hasn't arrived, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always use the email address that was used to order the gift voucher.
- Select Vouchers > Redeem "voucher" in the main navigation at the top of www.meisterklasse.de.
- Enter your voucher code and confirm.
- Fill in the fields with your email address and name.
Each course can also be given as a gift voucher.
- To do this, select the "Give away course" field on the relevant course page.
- Enter an existing voucher code if applicable
- Select the format of the voucher: As an email or print voucher
- Enter the data of the recipient and your personal data
- Optionally you can add a personal message to the voucher
- Choose your preferred date of dispatch or send the voucher immediately
- Choose your payment method and click "Buy voucher".
- You will receive a confirmation email including an invoice from us and the voucher will be sent automatically.
- The voucher is available either in email format or as printed voucher card in a classy black envelope.
- The voucher card can be sent by post directly to the recipient or to yourself.
When purchasing a voucher, you have the option to leave a personal message on your voucher. In the email format, this message appears above the voucher "ticket" and in the print version, the message is printed directly on the voucher.
All vouchers have no expiry date and are valid at any time (special offers & discount promotions excluded).
I have more questions - who can I contact?
Simply write an email to our support team email@example.com
Our team will be happy to help you!