§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The provider makes available at https://meisterklasse.de/ a platform on which customers can stream videos (hereinafter referred to as "content") as required. With regard to the exact content and functionality of the platform, reference is made to § 3.(2) The provider's product range is aimed exclusively at consumers who have reached the age of 18 at the time the contract is concluded. A consumer within the meaning of Section 13 BGB is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Subject to change
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract
(1) The platforma) Availabilityi. The Platform shall be available to the Customer at least 98% of the calendar month average. Unavailability is to be assumed if the platform is completely unavailable due to circumstances for which the provider is responsible. Unavailability shall not be assumed if the platform is unavailable due to- force majeure,
- incorrect operation or acts of use by the customer in breach of contract or
§ 4 Conclusion of contract
(1) The prerequisite for streaming the content provided on the platform is the conclusion of a fee-based contract for the use of the platform.
(2) In order to conclude such a contract of use, the customer must complete the mandatory fields provided (title, first and last name, e-mail address, billing address and payment details) correctly and in full and enter a password for renewed access to his/her account.
(3) The term of the contract of use and the fee to be paid are set out in the product description, which is displayed to the customer on the platform before the contract is concluded. The price quoted is a gross price including statutory VAT.
(4) The listed prices, conditions, price offers and descriptions do not constitute an offer by the provider, but an invitation to submit an offer (invitatio ad offerendum) by the customer and can be changed or withdrawn by the provider at any time before the order is expressly accepted,
(6) The text of the contract is stored by the provider. Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
§ 5 Subscription
(1) The use of the content in the subscription is for an indefinite period until the subscription is terminated. As long as the subscription is not canceled by the customer, the provider is entitled to debit the membership fee for the following billing period from the payment method selected by the customer. The subscription is automatically renewed for the original term if the customer does not cancel it in good time. The customer can view the next payment date under "My profile".(3) If a payment cannot be processed successfully, access to the content of the subscription may be blocked by the provider.(4) The customer can update the payment methods via his profile. The customer then authorizes the provider to charge the updated payment method. (5) The Customer can cancel the subscription himself in his account under "My profile", by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing by post (Quadrat Kreuzberg, Weinstraße 58, 67147 Forst).
(6) Billing takes place annually. (7) After expiry of the initial term, the customer has a right of termination in accordance with the statutory provisions of § 309 No. 9 b) BGB.
(1) The customer, who is a consumer, is entitled to the following right of withdrawal.(2) Cancellation policyRight of withdrawalYou have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at
Quadrat Kreuzberg GmbH
Wine Route 58
67147 Forst an der Weinstraße
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 30 days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
Expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract if we have started the performance of the contract after you have
- have expressly consented to our commencing the performance of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period and
- you have confirmed your knowledge that by agreeing to this, you lose your right of withdrawal from the start of the execution.
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it to:
Quadrat Kreuzberg GmbH
67147 Forst an der Weinstraße
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods(*)/the provision of the following service(*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
§ 7 Rights and obligations of the customer
a) The customer is obliged to
i. to provide complete and truthful information when concluding the contract.
ii. to inform the provider immediately of any changes to their personal data. Until the data provided to the provider upon conclusion of the contract is changed, it shall be deemed to be correct and complete.
iii. to keep the password set up to secure the account secret.
iv. to prevent the use of their own account by third parties.
v. to notify the provider immediately of any misuse of their own account.
vi. not to write any contributions that violate applicable law, in particular rights of third parties, are immoral, discriminatory, racist, left-wing or right-wing extremist, or offend religious feelings.
b) The customer is responsible for creating the necessary customer-side conditions for use, in particular for the telecommunications connection between him and the provider.
c) The customer must inform the provider immediately of any recognisable malfunctions of the platform and support the provider to a reasonable extent in eliminating the malfunction.
d) Copyright notices and brand names may neither be changed nor removed.
e) In the event of a significant breach of the obligations set out in § 6, the provider is entitled to block access to the platform and its content in whole or in part.
(2) Platform and content
a) The platform and the content provided via it are protected by copyright.
b) After conclusion of the contract of use, the customer is entitled to use the platform and the content provided on the platform in the intended manner for his own private purposes. For this purpose, the provider grants the customer a simple (non-exclusive), non-sublicensable, non-transferable right to use the platform and the content provided on it for the term of the user agreement in accordance with these provisions.
c) The customer is in particular prohibited from the following actions:
i. Any modification, further development, copying, adaptation or any other processing of the platform and its content, including its further distribution and public reproduction, in particular in your own name.
ii. Any action that is likely to impair the functionality of the platform, in particular to place an excessive load on it. This also includes manipulating, blocking or overwriting the platform, or hacker attacks on it.
iii. Circumventing technical (access) restrictions to the platform.
(d) Any use beyond the intended use of the platform is not permitted.
(a) All contributions written by the customer (so-called user generated content) are not checked by the provider for their legal admissibility. The customer is responsible for the legal admissibility of the content he/she posts and for ensuring that it does not infringe the rights of third parties, in particular with regard to personal rights, copyright and criminal law.
(b) The Customer hereby indemnifies the Provider against all claims asserted by third parties against the Provider due to an infringement of their rights by the contributions written by the Customer.
(c) The Provider is entitled to temporarily or permanently block the posts made in the forum, to remove them from the network or to change them in such a way that they no longer infringe the rights of third parties or to issue the required cease-and-desist declarations if the Provider is found liable for a post made by a customer in the forum.
is claimed by third parties for injunctive relief.
§ 8 Warranty and liability
(1) The Provider shall be liable to the Customer in all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability in the event of intent and gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses.
(2) In other cases, the Provider shall only be liable - unless otherwise provided for in § 7 (3) - in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the Customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation), limited to compensation for the foreseeable and typical damage. In all other cases, the liability of the Provider is excluded subject to the provision in § 7 (3).
(3) The liability of the Provider for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health and under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
§ 9 Final provisions
1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The statutory provisions restricting the choice of law and the applicability of mandatory provisions, in particular of the country in which the customer, who is a consumer, has his habitual residence, shall remain unaffected.
(2) Should any provision of this contract be or become invalid, the validity of the rest of the contract shall not be affected thereby. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes as close as legally possible to the intention of the parties. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole.
§ 10 Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO
The European Commission's platform for online dispute resolution (OS) can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are not obliged or willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.